Custom Bathroom Storage Ideas for Your Home
Southern Ontario’s rough economic ride over the past number of years coupled with the latest trend of ‘staycations’ have many St. Catharines and Niagara Falls area residents looking at renovations and improved storage. According to a July 2008 Style At Home article, the “Appraisal Institute of Canada surveys its members and compiles a list of renovations that yield the best return on investment,” and year after year, “refurbished kitchens and bathrooms head the payback list: 75% to 100% of the outlay for these projects can be recovered upon resale.”
Whether you already know what storage solutions you would like to undertake or you need a few suggestions, call Millbrook Cabinetry Inc. to renovate your bathroom and guide you through each step of the remodeling process. We know what it takes to design, manufacture, and install beautiful, yet practical, cabinets, countertops, and hardware, and it all begins when one of our trained and talented designers come to your home and measure the room for a free quote.
We all need space to store our toiletries, textiles, and bath essentials, so to get your planning started on way to your dream bathroom; here are a few modern bathroom storage ideas for your consideration.
Built in or custom cabinetry can be made in all shapes and sizes to suit your personal style:
- Tall upright storage units serve both a decorative piece with a striking silhouette and as a highly efficient tool for a complete storage makeover for bath essentials.
- Wall-hung bathroom storage cabinets enhance the overall appeal with durable materials, variable sizes, and customizable colour combinations or wood finishes and serve as convenient shelves for home accessories.
- Elegant and compact, cubed wall units can be mixed and matched to create a modular wall-hung storage set or to accompany other organizational units for a complete look.
- A turning organizational column, complete with storage space, allows for discrete yet convenient keeping of bathroom toiletries and can be positioned individually, side by side, or one on top of the other to form an organized and functional column. These configurations prove to be especially useful in bathrooms tight on space.
- Modular System responds to the demand for a modern interpretation of classic bathroom organization and can be completely customized with whichever accessories and functionalities are needed in your particular bath space.
Cabinets are available in a variety of shelf storage combinations, and doors can be custom designed with a cut-away compartment, a striking silhouette, and even a mirrored surface to create a strikingly modern feel for your bathroom. Customized pieces can help address space and other problem areas when remodeling a bathroom. Decorative hardware like drawer knobs, specialty opening systems, and towel rods can add decorative elements that readily change the style and look of your bathroom space.
At Millbrook Cabinetry Inc., our design team coordinates all aspects of your bathroom renovation with quality workmanship, materials, and customer service from start to finish, offering a wide variety of accessories with each custom cabinet systems. Whether you want to build, remodel, or redecorate, we’re here to work with you to provide the bathroom of your dreams. To get started, contact us today to set up a consultation or visit our showroom at 15 Henegan Road in Virgil to see and experience your cabinet and bathroom vanity options in person.